The infamous Dakota Rose aka Kotatoki real or fake? Well who cares right? It's none of my business.. It actually did become my business after doing some reaserch and posting the real truth on Dakota through Youtube titled "Kotakoti real or lies? 実際のまたは偽" this just shows how hypocrite the Ostrenga family really is they claim copyright when the videos are against Dakota but do nothing when they put her in a good light.
DO TO SO MUCH SPAM THE VIDEO IS PRIVATE
IT WILL NO LONGER APPEAR IN MY CHANNEL
TO ACCESS THE VIDEO YOU NEED THE LINK
WATCH, COMMENT AND SHARE THE LINK!!!
"Real Life Barbie"
or should i say
"Real life Photoshop Barbie"
In real life Dakota's face is a lot rounder and chubbier looking but in all her pictures she seems so dramatically perfect; No wonder she tries so hard to hide the truth on her appearance. I'm not saying she is ugly my point is far from that. Dakota is indeed very pretty it's just sad that she obviously doesn't think so because she even goes to the length on hiding the interview she had in Japan.
It sickness me to know that people actually look up to Dakota Rose aka Kotakoti who is a terrible role model. She sets standers to high for woman and girls who think looking like a barbie doll can be 100% natural without surgery or photoshop. The only thing that keeps me calm is that people are starting to catch up on all her little lies.
Those comments are the reason why now Dakota has disabled the ratings on her Youtube videos and has held comments for uploader approval. Now she only accepts comments that say good things about her and denies the ones that don't.
A few days latter as I suspected the video was claimed by the 'Kiki Kannibal Corporation' Dakota's older sister and probably the only reason why Dakota Rose became internet famous in the first place.
No amount of makeup
"or PHOTOSHOP"
can mask an ugly heart.
- Kevyn Aucoin
To read more (Click Here)









yeah she's a faker... i actually got banned from her channel when i posted a comment on her youtube video "hey u seem to be pretty good at using adobe after effects" .. lol i mean seriously she will have her people go all over the net searching day and night to delete every little true info present about her... its not wrong if u want to look a certain way using makeup, no harm, we all do that... but the point is SHE LIES ABOUT IT.. she says ''IT IS ALL NATURAL!!'' ..when its clearly NOT AT ALL natural for a human to look like that litearlly,unless you used photoshop, adobe after effects, tons of makeup, or plastic surgery... she allows only the perverted comments coming from a peadophile and bans the person who cmments that she's a liar..
ReplyDeleteyup, even valeria lukyanova needs plastic surgery :v
Deleteand it's 100% different from her real photos, her eyes are smaller, and her face is more round than the photos that she took at her own FAMILY
Thank you! I'm glad i'm not the only one who sees how horrible this girl is.
ReplyDeleteI don`t think she`s uggly, i think she`s fake but who am i to say what`s right or wrong? i mean, that girl maybe needs that to get a boost of self esteem. She`s a pretty girl who doesn`t think "cute" is good enough.
DeleteWow.... Thanks for your information. I'm really curious about her beauty, is it fake, or real? I mean, it's important because her lies make women and girls thinks they are not pretty enough (beauty standard is too high because of her). I dont mind if it a natural beauty, but she's lying...! Oh my God...
ReplyDeleteBut i'm still wonder, how she makes a lie trough video?? Some video show her full body, she poke her eyeball in her eye makeup video (actually, i'm still confuse about "the poke", why does she need to poke her eye? I dont think it necessary for eye make up, right?)... Lately i watch video about her in korea.. It makes me confuse.. :(
By the way, i'm sorry if my english is not good enough. It's not my mother language coz I'm from Indonesia.
Pleased to meet your blog! :)
This is exactly why I posted this, I have nothing against her because i believe she is very pretty but what makes her ugly is that she claims to be a doll when she knows she doesn't really look like that. She uses "Photoshop" on her videos, she fixes her lips, chin, eyes etc. That's not how she really looks, Dakota looks normal like you and me. The video when she "poked" her eye was to 'proof' that her eyes are real, but they are FAKE she uses contacts to enlarge her eye pupils. That's why her eyes look so big. Thank you for viewing my blog :D
DeleteYou're welcome! I like to visit your blog. :)
DeleteI'm really agree with you. She's beautiful without that photoshop... What she have done, lie to people like this, makes her ugly..
I just wondering now, is she still look like normal girl (look like a doll just because photoshop and make up skills) or do you think she did plastic surgery or something like that to transform her look? I saw her lashes that she claimed as her original lashes, it looks like fake extension lashes. She never curl it before apply mascara (if i'm not wrong, extension lashes must not curled before apply mascara, it can make the lashes falls).
If you see this video, Dakota in korea (I found this in youtube), you can see that she looks like a doll.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7woFHgkwCM
This video make me wondering, did she take a plastic surgery to make her lies come true?
How poor Dakota, who want to fool people with her fake beauty. Unfortunately there are a lot of girls out there believe her lie. :( :( :(
I'm one of them, before read some articles like yours here...
Also Look at the difference in the video and her photo https://encyclopediadramatica.se/File:Dakota_face_comparison.jpg Do you see her nose change? and the oval chubby face? and her chin? also look at her nose https://encyclopediadramatica.se/File:Kotakoti_nosejob.png that's how we know she had plastic surgery :)
DeleteYou can read more here if you want =^_^=
https://encyclopediadramatica.se/File:Kotakoti_nosejob.png
In the video she is wearing contacts, makeup, false eyelashes,that's what makes her eyes look so big and her face is bigger than in her photos. Did you ever see photos of her when she was little? Her nose changed so yes she probably did have nose surgery as well as other surgeries. This is how she looks in her photos and videos https://encyclopediadramatica.se/File:Kotakoti_changing_faces.jpg and now look at the video you showed me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7woFHgkwCM she looks alot different right?
ReplyDeleteShe's not fake, you can photoshop pictures but not videos which she has plenty of. She also has higher ratings then her sister and what's wrong with having high standards? She's a smart girl, I honestly don't see why you even care? If you don't like her then just ignore her.
ReplyDeleteShe Edit's her videos everyone knows that :3 No she doesn't "Photoshop" the videos because you can't photoshop a video but you can Edit the video, You nee something like Adobe After Effects.
DeleteShe is fake its right in front of you dumbass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DeleteYou CAN edit videos....famous people do it all of the time and she is pretty good at photo-shopping obviously...shes pretty regardless but no one is completely flawless...even internet sensation Michelle Phan who is an expert in make-up has blemishes in her videos....and she shows how she covers them up with TONS of make-up....make-up...lighting...photoshop...editing...it all helps to create an illusion. I love make-up and use it all the time and I know I look different without it but at least I don't lie about it and pretend that its natural...give me a break...open your eyes people.
DeletePhotoshoped or not, she is still one of, if not the most beautiful girl on the face of this planet.
ReplyDeleteI'm wondering why people have to be so obsessed with trying to tear others down?
Is it because they are that unhappy with their own existence, that they do it to try & make themselves feel better about their own inadequacies?
I mean come on!
ok? and who called her ugly? as far as I know I never said she ugly etc. all I said was most of her pictures AREN'T THE REAL HER the real Dakota doesn't look exactly like that with big eyes, perfect lips and that perfect Barbie face. That's all I said and I do believe the real Dakota is more beautiful then that internet person she created.
DeleteI find her extremely ugly.. more so the faked version because she wants to look like some synthetic garbage..and have you seen the shopped full body pictures of her looking extremely skinny with bruised up legs? She has some serious issues LOL
ReplyDeleteCould you put a link to the video please? I really want to see it :)
ReplyDelete"It sickness me to know that people actually look up to Dakota Rose aka Kotakoti who is a terrible role model. She sets standers to high for woman and girls who think looking like a barbie doll can be 100% natural without surgery or photoshop. The only thing that keeps me calm is that people are starting to catch up on all her little lies."
ReplyDeleteWow, when did she say she's a role model to anyone? if people are taking her as a role model for looking like dolls they're doing it by themselves, she isn't forcing anyone to do what she does, I'm sorry but this post smells like jealousy, seriously, why would you take the time to write it and do a research on her life in the first place, when it has nothing to do with you? I've never seen so much butthurt as in the comments of this post, You people can't be popular by yourselves then you start slandering who can.
I was in shocked when I saw her pictures on Twitter! I was like 'she can't be real'. How can someone be so flawless, It was really out of mind. Thanks for the information though, she definitely knows how to use Photoshop. Just as fake as Barbie doll!
ReplyDeleteThis girl is fake, and that's so obvious! Whoever believes this girl is stupid. Anybody can look anything with photoshop and videos too can be photoshopped! So no wonder, such attention whites and popularity hungry people do exist. But the problem is with those girls.who idealise her. :|
ReplyDeleteI'm so confused. That can't be her bc she has a youtube channel. I've seen her videos posted not that long ago and she looks exactly like her photos. So this has to be some kinda mistake or someone pretending to be her...
ReplyDeleteplastic surgery my friend.
DeleteI would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. Thanks... crossdressershop
ReplyDeleteI definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. crossdresser shop
ReplyDeletePretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. シリコンスーツ
ReplyDeleteI have recently started a blog, the info you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work. シリコンおっぱい
ReplyDeleteI went over this website and I believe you have a lot of wonderful information, saved to my bookmarks asian dating site
ReplyDelete